Prefabrication is a fantastic way to save time, energy and costs in any construction project. The successful prefabrication projects Block Electric has undertaken for commercial clients, industrial clients, schools, hospitals, data centers and more, include complex installs that have helped our customers stay ahead of schedule and beat their budgets.
Some of Block Electric’s prefab benefits include:
- Pre-coordination for all trades
- Planning ahead of schedule
- Helps find any potential problems prior to field installation for owner and field personnel
- Allows for coordination in tough areas that manual layouts can’t reach
- Work taken place in a controlled environment
- Allows for a more efficient and streamlined approach towards each job site
- Increased safety
- Less wasted materials
- Cleaner job sites
- No lost time
- Delivery for “just-in-time” installation
Contact Block Electric today to learn more about our prefabrication services.